Nothing better than a great burger, hotdog, chicken, pork, salmon, or whatever your favorite protein cooked on the grill. Pair that with a holiday like the 4th of July, and you have a recipe for a great day! Take the next step and pair this pairing with a fantastic craft beer, and you have perfection.
What is your favorite beer(s) for this occasion?
1) Will start with Fireman’s 4 Blonde Ale by Real Ale in Blanco, TX
2) Will move to Allagash White for appetizers
3) Move to Southern Star Pine Belt Pale for Burger time
4) Probably go to the Stone Smoked Porter at some point before the fun is over
5) And if I can find it here in Texas, then finish off the evening with a Rogue Chocolate Stout YUM!